£75,000 - £90,000 p/a
Accounting and Finance
Our client is a global accounting firm with offices based around the UK. We are looking to hire an Audit Advisory Senior Manager to focus on ISQM projects. The role offers hybrid working and can be based out of London, Birmingham or Manchester.
This is an opportunity for talented, high performing and ambitious Senior Manager to join the Audit Advisory team in the Audit Quality Directorate ( in an exciting period and help to shape the role and the expanding team. You will report into the Audit Advisory Partners and work closely with AA Directors.
We are seeking to recruit a senior manager to join the Audit Advisory team within our Technical Standards Group supporting the audit practice. The role will contribute to the firm's ISQM (UK) 1 requirement to ensure that appropriate technological resources are obtained or developed, implemented, maintained, and used, to enable the performance of engagements. The role is expected to evolve as the number of technological and intellectual resources increases.
The successful candidate will have experience in audit, in managing an audit and audit-related projects, with exemplary technical skills regarding auditing standards. Experience of ISQM (UK) 1 would be advantageous.
You'll be someone with:
* ACA, ACCA or similar professional accountancy qualification
* Wide-ranging practical experience regarding application of ISAs and audit methodology
* Business thinking: The ability to understand the firm's business strategy and goals and develop solutions aligned to these. The ability to interpret regulations and to determine practical and effective ways of complying with them.
* Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a small team and able to use own initiative
* High attention to detail
* Strong problem solving skills
* Takes personal responsibility and accountability for own work
Enter your information below