£0 - £0 p/a
Banking and Investments
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage lower risk credit accounts with shared responsibility for revenue, asset and liability volumes, cross-sell ration, ROE and ROA.
- Ensure overall customer satisfaction.
- Assist senior in the management of their accounts.
- Ensure compliance with Sharia principles, relevant Central Bank and other laws, regulations and internal policies including but not limited to Risk, Compliance and Operations.
- Develop understanding of market and business trends, and of all material external and internal risk factors that can have an impact on customer's business and financial conditions.
- Regularly obtain formal and informal feedback on customer from sources of information contained in the public and private domains.
- Develop and execute new business.
- Ensure that focused marketing plans are developed and implemented to achieve revenue targets.
- Engage with product partners actively promoting cross sell where appropriate for customers, including but not limited to DCM, ECM, Advisory, GTB and Treasury.
Skills / experience required:
- A university degree in a relevant discipline, Finance, Economics, Mathematics or Business
- A banking real estate background
- Experience within the field of credit and as an assistant RM
- Fluency is Arabic and English is mandatory
- Strong analytical skills
Enter your information below