£65,000 - £100,000 p/a
Accounting and Finance
Manager - Integration, Transactional Services
London, United Kingdom
As a leading professional services firm, our client know that their strength and capability come from their people - their different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. From our inclusive leadership strategy to our diversity and inclusion targets - they're making bold changes to who they are and what they do.
Our client's Integration Advisory Team works with both acquirers and vendors on pre- and post-deal Integration and Separation issues related to M&A or similar transactions
There are key proposition areas:
- Synergy evaluation - understanding the potential benefits and costs of a transaction.
- Pre-completion planning - developing high level plans for the first 100 days by workstream, setting up programme governance and developing Day 1 plans to take control.
- First 100 days and long term implementation - fully mobilised integration team with a prioritised set of opportunities and realisation of quick wins.
- Second wave integration - a refocused, re-energised integration process to capture the originally envisaged benefits of the deal.
- Demerger and Separation - understanding the separation options and giving assistance to deliver a credible, discrete standalone entity on Day 1 with value preserved and business continuity ensured.
They work closely alongside their colleagues within the Transaction Services who conduct financial, commercial and operational due diligence, providing an integrated and value-adding service to our clients to help make their transactions successful.
They work regularly on 'front page headline' deals for a client base comprising a wide range of publicly listed corporates, private companies, private equity houses and public sector organisations.
You will gain exposure to a wide range of integration and separation projects. Your role on a project will include:
- Providing day to day support to project office activities, and lead PMO activities on small to medium sized engagements.
- Lead analytics on synergy and separation type projects and be responsible for first draft of significant sections, if not all, synergy commentary reports.
- Lead the support to a number of workstreams on integration / separation projects, supporting client workstream leads to fulfil their workstream objectives.
- Ownership and maintenance of financial models on an engagement and on larger engagements oversee the work of more junior staff.
- Contribution of content for sections of reports/deliverables on separation and integration projects.
When you are not working on a project, you will provide support to senior colleagues in preparation of proposal materials.
Candidates will be looking to broaden their current skill set and will embrace the opportunity to work at client sites with a relatively high level of autonomy. Candidates must be team players. Candidates will have strong interpersonal skills and be able to demonstrable personal impact, flexibility, drive and commitment.
Candidates will be expected to have as a minimum the following skills:
- Background in Audit, Transaction Services or Management Consulting
- Financial awareness
- Presentation (oral and written)
- Good client relationship skills
- Analysis and problem solving
- Report writing
Individuals should be comfortable working in the high pressured yet often ambiguous and flexible conditions that characterise transaction.
If you think you meet all of the criteria above, then please apply.
Enter your information below