£70,000 - £80,000 p/a
Banking and Investments
I'm working with a busy and high-performing consumer/retail M&A team. They've just had a record quarter and they're the busiest they've ever been. Currently working on c.15-20 live deals, they're keen to add to the team at the Manager level.
Day to day you will be managing deal projects and the M&A process throughout the transaction cycle through to completion (with support from the Director/Partner). This includes:
- Leading, managing and delivering transaction documentation such as client proposals and pitch documents
- Project management, directing and managing wider team members and external advisers
- Reviewing financial analysis carried out by junior team members
- Proactively getting involved in business development activities
- Growing yours and the teams' presence in the market through networking activities
You will have a strong academic background and will ideally have some Consumer/retail experience You must have a proven track record of delivering M&A transactions. This role would suit somebody who has had c.5+ years M&A experience, not necessarily within professional services/accounting background, and looking for a new challenge with clear opportunities for progression to Associate Director in the future.
Get in touch with Heather Benson-West to find out more on 0207 038 3618 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Enter your information below