£55,000 - £61,000 p/a
Accounting and Finance
A top 10 firm is seeking an M&A Manger to join their London team. You will be executing mid-market buy-side and sell-side deals across private and public sectors, owner-managed businesses and private equity houses.
You will be responsible for building sustainable relationships with new and existing clients and managing the delivery of projects.
Day to days you will be:
- Project managing client engagements and contributing to the management of the team.
- Scoping, preparing and reviewing documents such as Information Memorandum's.
- Scoping, preparing and reviewing financial models using Excel.
- Participating in pitching and supporting the conversion of opportunities into tangible, chargeable work.
- Supporting growth and retention of the team, including recruitment activities.
- Actively participating in identifying new opportunities and working with the Directors and Partners to
develop these relationships.
Naturally, you will have strong working experience of sell-side and/or buy-side M&A in an advisory capacity. Ideally, you will be ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent with a thorough knowledge and experience of working in Excel for financial modelling.
Experience in media/media tech/marketing tech would ideal but you should at least have an interest in the field. You should also have experience of managing projects and people.
Get in touch to find out more and apply on 0207 038 3618 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Enter your information below