£65,000 - £70,000 p/a
Accounting and Finance
Working with a leading, global entertainment practice who is looking for a versatile accountant for PA to Partner position to join their exciting team.
Our client is a full-service business management firm with advanced resources. They provide a variety of accounting functions that are customized to suit each client's needs including: budgeting, bookkeeping, personal account management, tour financial management, insurance assessment, financial statement preparation, tax preparation, consulting with investment professionals, and much more.
* Working alongside Partner
* Dealing with technical accounting/tax queries from clients.
* Business structuring for new or current clients.
* Liaising with our US offices on clients with US interests (and clients inbound to UK from US).
* Working with teams around the office on certain projects, troubleshooting or ad hoc basis.
* Service and fee proposals for new clients.
* Assisting with internal matters.
* Accounts review/analysis.
ACA or ACCA qualified is a must however, you do not need to have experience in the entertainment industry.
Enter your information below