PA to the MD
Our client is an international Engineering Consultancy firm who are sourcing an experienced Personal Assistant to provide personalised administrative support to the Managing Director.
- Act as the point of contact between internal and external clients.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Make travel arrangements, including family travel arrangements.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Devise and maintain office filing system
Requirements and skills:
- A minimum of 6 years work experience as a Personal Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
Enter your information below