£50,000 - £55,000 p/a
Accounting and Finance
Senior Financial Accountant (Croydon) - £50-55,000 + bonus + benefits
This exciting opportunity is very much suitable for a recently ACA qualified Senior Accountant who is looking to utilise their accounting skills from practice in a first move to industry.
You shall be working closely with the Group FC and be hands-on in the role.
Below are the duties & responsibilities for the Financial Accounting role for this £80 million turnover manufacturing business:
* Responsible for the preparation of the annual report and the interim statements
* Liaise with external advisers and external auditors on accounting matters
* Prepare the monthly group consolidation
* Support the month end close process
* Review month end balance sheet reconciliations
* Ensure subsidiary compliance to group accounting policies
* Bank covenant reporting and cash flow statement preparation
* Preparation of the statutory accounts
* Support in the oversight of credit control
* Ensure financial authority tables are maintained within the accounting system
* Act as a point of contact for technical accounting queries within the group
* Support on matters of UK taxation
* To provide support and leadership to the finance department
* Carry out any other ad-hoc tasks as requested by the Group Financial Controller
NB: Working exposure of IFRS is a must & you should have experience of group consolidations.
Enter your information below