Banking and Investments
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that the understanding is gathered for the new BRF returns and they are produced in a timely manner as per the Central Bank timelines.
- Manage the production of the Central Bank monthly, quarterly and annual returns.
- Preparation of maturity data for contingent liabilities and comparing with relevant GL.
- Comprehensive understanding of the regulations issued by the Central Bank, ESCA and other regulatory bodies, in order to ensure that the reports and the reporting environment conform to regulatory requirements.
- Generate backups that will provide the required audit trails and analysis to support the reported numbers in the Central Bank returns.
- Develop an understanding of the systems and product processes and data flows from multiple source systems in order to allow a comprehensive review of outputs / reports.
- Coordination and finalization of various surveys by the Ecomonic Dept of Abu Dhabi, Dubai and RAK.
- Responsible for preparing CAR returns as per Basel 2 on monthly basis after collating all the required information from various business units.
- Develop an understanding for the new liquidity ratios required as per Basel 3 and set up procedures to develop the format and report them to ALCO on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for implementing new CB reporting system for timely and accurate reporting.
Enter your information below