£70,000 - £90,000 p/a
Accounting and Finance
We are looking for an Associate Director to join a new Special Situations team in London. As an Associate Director within the team you will support the Head of Special Situations in i) the execution of transactions (accelerated M&A, accelerated fund raising, non-core disposals, carve-outs, special situations transactions, secondary transactions); ii) new business generation and monitoring of referrals (banks, funds, direct to corporate); and iii) team development and coaching.
* Managing accelerated refinancing / M&A transactions and execution of strategic alternatives to create value.
* Conduct analysis and transactional support for potential distressed or special situations.
* Leading multi service line advisory projects, taking the role as day-to-day contact on engagements.
* Assisting with transaction execution, including monitoring of junior staff on the engagement.
* Work with lenders and investors in a wide range of industries.
* Maintain a strong network with potential clients and market counterparts.
* Manage colleagues delivering engagements, ensuring effective delegation and multi-work stream delivery.
* Manage development of proposals, client presentations and participation in client pitch presentations.
* Coach and develop team members and provide high quality developmental feedback.
* Assisting in identifying opportunities and introductions for Restructuring and other service lines
Personal and professional qualities
Our client has a culture of transparency, and they remain people focussed and care about your professional and personal development. As an Associate Director you will be someone who is:
* Fully qualified Accountant (ACA or equivalent) with previous experience working within Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
* Intellectually curious, possessing a desire to understand transactions and situations in a dynamic environment
* Strong interpersonal, and communication skills
* Displays high level of accuracy, diligence and integrity
* Self-starter with energy to work to tight deadlines
* Creative with a willingness to try new and different approaches
* Commercially minded and a critical thinker
Enter your information below