£70,000 - £80,000 p/a
Senior Valuation Surveyor- London
Our client is seeing a significant increase in the need for specific property valuation advice to our broad audit client base as well as support for the various strands of valuation advisory work.
As a Senior Valuation Surveyor, you will be responsible for executing entire projects, or certain parts of large projects, ensuring that they are completed to a high standard and in a timely manner for delivery to the end client.
You will have exposure to a wide range of clients and assignments including providing valuations support for audit purposes, dispute purposes, accounting (Purchase Price Allocations), restructuring, corporate finance and various other commercial purposes. As well as facilitating the growth of the internal market for property valuations for our client, you will have the opportunity to build the property valuations practice by pursuing external opportunities with clients.
* Understand and apply the firms risk management and client take-on procedures to all client assignments;
* Utilise various third party databases (e.g CoStar) to source appropriate valuation inputs;
* Perform research into comparable transactions;
* Produce written sections of the team deliverable (report / presentation);
* Liaise with clients to gather data and information relevant to projects;
* Carry out valuations for a variety of purposes including audit advisory, PPA, corporate finance, restructuring purposes;
* Identify and pursue business development and marketing opportunities with both existing and new clients;
* Provide broad real estate advise to a wide range of internal clients;
* Participate in networking events as well as sales and marketing activities and develop a network of professional and business contacts.
* MRICS qualification;
* Relevant work experience, ideally from another top advisory firm (chartered surveyors or accounting firms).
* Strong written, communication and analytical skills
Enter your information below