£80,000 - £120,000 p/a
Banking and Investments
A leading business advisory firm is looking for a Senior VP to join the London M&A team.
In addition to the usual M&A the team is busy working on accelerated and distressed M&A transactions across a range of sectors, with particular expertise in industrials and consumer.
Services include acquisition advisory, accelerated M&A, business disposals, equity and debt raising, management buy outs, refinacings and valuations for clients including corporates, management teams, private equity and lenders.
- Managing transactions and other projects, including managing communication with potential
clients, producing and presenting management presentations, producing sale documentation,
managing the due diligence process and ensuring risk management procedures are being
- Conducting valuations of businesses using a range of methodologies and producing reports.
- Managing the build and review of complex financial models.
- Carrying out negotiations as well as assisting Managing Directors with more complex
- Reviewing financial accounts and/or projections and critically analysing and testing.
- Leading business development activities.
- Assisting in development projects such as internal training, presentations etc.
- Playing a lead role in business development initiatives in specific sectors, with cl
- Playing a key role in supporting the senior team with the development and implementation
of strategic plans.
- Management of the team including resourcing, recruitment and career development.
The team is looking for someone with very strong accounting skills (ACA/ACCA/CFA) and good rigour. Experience gained from a Big 4 or boutique/advisory environment would work well for this role. You should have a good grasp of due diligence and strong report writing skills.
The person coming into this role will need to have flexibility to support across the team and other business divisions, so these core skills are paramount for that reason.
You will be able to evidence significant post qualification experience in Corporate Finance (c. 6-7 years) and have a proven track record of managing transactions.
Get in touch with Heather Benson-West to find out more and apply on 0207 038 3618 / email@example.com or click apply.
Enter your information below