£0 - £0 p/a
Banking and Investments
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Review and approve the customer on-boarding details with strict attention to detail.
- Support the on-boarding and implementation process both tactically and strategically to ensure satisfaction of all stakeholders and a positive on-boarding experience.
- Manage workload including high priority requests; ensure timely escalation of key risks / issues to the supervisor.
- Monitor progress and activities to ensure adoption and rapid Time-to-Value.
- Build strong partnerships and collaborate with key stakeholders including front office, compliance, audit and technology.
- Own and represent COB in projects eg. data remediation, technology implementations or process design as needed.
- Identify any gaps / red flags and escalate the same in a timely manner.
- Contribute to strategic goals of the team.
- Partner with sales and services teams to define ongoing best practices for on-boarding tasks.
Skills / experience required:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent with a minimum of 5-8 years experience in Client On-boarding / banking operations.
- Experience in Cash Management application implementation and operational support in Banks.
- Prior experience in customer on-boarding, training, implementation or other significant experience.
- Project management experience
- Understanding of related regulatory requirements that define a strong on-boarding program.
Enter your information below