£70,000 - £85,000 p/a
Accounting and Finance
Client: Our client is a prestigious Global Law Firm with a growing internal eDiscovery team using cutting edge technology.
Role: We are looking for someone to join the business as an interface between external vendors, tech companies and the internal IT team. Someone with experience in system maintenance and upgrade projects within the eDiscovery space. Knowledge and experience of eDiscovery technology is essential.
* Attend Vendor and Managed service provider meetings to ensure
seamless delivery of services
* Liaise with IT Vendors on current and future capacity
* Provide end-user application support
* Attend IT Infrastructure Meetings and follow on work.
* Collaborate with Business Finance to import and record
processing and hosting fees.
* The candidate must have proven experience operating at
manager level in the eDiscovery industry.
* Experience with eDiscovery technology - Relativity would be a plus.
* Excellent understanding of the legal framework of eDiscovery
and Legal Technology
* Excellent understanding of cloud technology platforms and
* A sound knowledge of eDiscovery software market
* Capable of articulating technical concepts effectively to a non-technical audience.
Enter your information below