£75,000 - £90,000 p/a
Accounting and Finance
Currently working with a Top 6 accounting firm's Transaction Services team who are looking for a Manager and Associate Director to join their team. They are looking for professionals with a strong background within FDD. The team pride themselves on Partners and Directors working closely with staff to help with staff development.
* manages all aspects of the transaction competently, advising junior team members on technical aspects of the transaction.
* develops solutions to increasingly complex technical issues.
* interprets and analyses complex information, identifying business issues and applying technical knowledge appropriately.
* takes responsibility for a task and gives direction, structure and responsibility to others in order to get the job done by appropriate delegation.
* oversees the drafting of the engagement letter.
* ensures that the assignment is completed within budget.
* Supports the presentation of conclusions and recommendations to the client and discusses the implications and action points.
Education/qualifications Minimum Requirements.
* ACA (or equivalent) * 2:1 honours degree (or equivalent)
* CF qualification
* Previous experience in Transaction Advisory ideally within professional services
* Managerial experience
* Wide experience of client facing work in relevant industry sectors
* Substantial experience of applying commercial judgement
* Experience of developing and mentoring staff
Enter your information below