£45,000 - £49,000 p/a
As a Valuation Surveyor, you will be responsible for executing entire projects, or certain parts of large projects, ensuring that they are completed to a high standard and in a timely manner for delivery to the end client. You will have exposure to a wide range of clients and assignments including valuations for tax purposes, accounting (Purchase Price Allocations), restructuring, corporate finance and various other commercial purposes
* Understand and apply the firms risk management and client take-on procedures to all client assignments;
* Utilise various third party databases (e.g CoStar) to source appropriate valuation inputs;
* Perform research into comparable transactions;
* Produce written sections of the team deliverable (report / presentation);
* Liaising with clients to gather data and information relevant to projects;
* Carry out valuations for a variety of purposes including tax, PPA, corporate finance, restructuring purposes;
* Identify and pursue business development and marketing opportunities with both existing and new clients;
Provide broad real estate advise to a wide range of internal clients;
* Participate in networking events as well as sales and marketing activities and start to develop a network of professional and business contacts.
* MRICS qualification;
* Relevant work experience, ideally from another top advisory firm (chartered surveyors of firms of accountants).
* Strong written, communication and analytical skills
Enter your information below