£90,000 - £120,000 p/a
Banking and Investment
Our client, a leading global PE backed Infrastructure Fund is seeking to hire a strategically focused and commercial Valuations VP/Associate Director to join its growing team in London.
In this role, you will have responsibility for the valuations of the fund's infrastructure investments. Your focus will be on the European assets, with involvement in the global portfolio to support the Head of Valuations with all tasks.
This is a great opportunity for a valuation professional currently at (Senior) VP / Manager level who wants to grow their career in a global investment company with direct exposure to the commercial side of the business. In this role, you will have the opportunity to acquire new skills, explore interesting areas and work on challenging projects that will equip you to become a well-rounded financial professional.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
* Lead the execution of the quarterly valuation practices for all European assets
* Optimise the valuation work on European assets in the most effective and efficient manner while maintaining appropriate quality of work and accuracy of financial models
* Manage valuation engagements and relationships with external service providers and auditors in relation to the European assets
* Maintain, update, and manage the valuation models for the assets under their oversight
* Produce informative, concise, accurate, and value-add valuation reports and data analysis
* Maintain compliance with our internal valuation controls and processes across the European assets
* Suggest and implement process changes for enhancing model review scrutiny to ensure valuation accuracy and consistency
The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate the following:
* Professional qualification such as CFA, CAIA, ACA, CIMA or ACCA
* Excellent track record ideally gleaned from valuations assignments in the infrastructure space or spanning PPPs, core infrastructure and renewables.
* Strong technical knowledge of valuations principles and best practices
* Strong commercial acumen and demonstrated willingness and ability
Enter your information below