£60,000 - £70,000 p/a
Accounting and Finance
Our client, a global consulting firm is seeking to hire a Valuations Manager to assist in Valuing Financial Products. The role is based in London.
As a Manager you will be responsible for managing a small portfolio of projects and for the timely delivery of services. You will work closely and support Directors and Partners with engagements. You will be expected to contribute toward marketing and business development initiatives.
* Strong attention to detail and able to maintain high levels of accuracy whilst working to tight deadlines.
* Valuation of a wide range of financial products from complex derivatives to illiquid cash instruments.
* Good communication skills and ability to investigate and articulate the reasons behind valuation differences with the client.
* Be responsible for and ensure excellent client service and delivery on assignments and at stream level.
* Assist in developing and training more junior staff.
* Prepare budgets, cost analyses and bills in respect of each client in their portfolio.
* Identify and recognise business and sales opportunities and inform the partner and client as appropriate.
* Maintain a network of professional and business contacts.
* Act as an ambassador of the firm, participate in marketing events, keep abreast of the wide range of services the firm offers and suggest innovative products and services.
* Support Partner, Directors and Senior Managers on ad hoc assignments as needed.
* ACA or ACCA qualification or equivalent, or relevant experience.
* Strong MS Office skills particularly within Microsoft Excel. Some experience of Excel Models is preferred.
* Experience in valuation of financial products in the context of an audit engagement ideally across multiple asset classes.
* Good understanding of valuation, modelling and calibration techniques for at least one derivative asset class
* Experience of managing others and leading projects.
* Valuation or IPV experience gained from within a large bank or other financial institution preferable.
Enter your information below